- Practice the ‘God-given’ healing power of nature which includes the use of natural diet & supplements, herbs, exercise, and other natural health methods and modalities.
- Practice “do no harm”.
- Maintain the highest standard of professional and personal conduct.
- Promise to abide by all state and local laws.
- Be ready to consult and seek the talents of other health professionals when needed.
- Do not practice beyond your scope of practice, either in ability or by law.
- Take a holistic approach and help the whole person; Spirit, Soul, and Body.
- Teach rather than treat.
- Be up to date on all information given to your client and continue your education.
Note: The IANHP does not endorse certain alternative health practices. Please contact us if you need further information or clarification.